1. What is axe throwing? Throwing an axe into a target! It's easy to learn and easy to get hooked on! There will be axe coaches to teach you how to throw. Everything is designed with safety in mind and so much fun to do!
2. Is it safe? Yes, it is safe. We go over the rules and teach you how to throw the axe. This is becoming a very popular sport across the United States and at this time no one has been hurt.
3. How much does it cost? $25.00 plus tax per person for 1.5 hours
4. What are the hours of operation? Tuesday thru Friday 4-10pm. Saturday 11:30 am - 10:00 pm. Sunday 11:30 am - 7:00pm. Last booking is an hour and half before each nights closing time. If we don't have a last booking scheduled we will close before our set time. It's very important for everyone to book ahead of time to guarantee their spot!
5. How do I pay? You pay with a credit card, debit card or PayPal.
6. What should I wear? Closed shoes are required, other than that, wear something comfortable.
7. How long is each session? 1.5 hours, this includes going over the rules and teaching you how to throw an axe.
8. When should I book? Book as soon as you can to guarantee your spot.
9. When should I arrive? 10 minutes before your scheduled throw.
10. Do you offer walk ins? Yes, walk ins are welcome! But to guarantee a lane it's advised to book ahead of time thru our website.
11. Can my kids throw? Yes kids 10 and older can throw, but please know that we reserve the right to not allow your child to throw if we deem them not strong enough.
12. Do you provide the axes? Yes, we provide the axes.
13. Can I pay with cash? I'm sorry we are not accepting cash.
14. What is your cancellation/refund policy? To receive a refund on your deposit, you need to cancel your booking 24 hours prior to your booked time. If you book the same day and are a no show deposits are nonrefundable
I'd love to hear from you send me a message, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
15 Yakima Street STE. 201, Wenatchee, Washington 98801, United States